Are you tired of your boring pants and jeans? Are you ready to take your street-style to the next level? Than keep reading because this post is for you.
This post is going to show you how to revamp and old pair of jeans or pants that just need a little something else. I will show you several different options on how to amp up your jeans at home. I hope you enjoy this post and lets get started.
First thing’s first, you are going to need some supplies:
- An old pair of jeans or pants
- Box cutter or Exacto-Knife (box cutters are cheap and can be found at grocery stores)
- A pencil or washable marker
- Put the jeans on and mark with a marker or pencil where you want the hole to be. I put the mark in the center of my knee but feel free to put it where you want.
- Take a box cutter or an Exacto-Knife and cut along the line.
- Then, grab the tweezers and start pulling the white threads out. I pulled back the piece of fabric and grabbed the threads from the back. It is easier to see the threads and pull them out.
- And that’s it! You now have knee ripped jeans.
I love this look but I wanted to continue distressing the jeans. So if you would like to see what else I did, keep reading.
- Grab your scissors and cut of the hem of the leg.
- Then, grab those tweezers again and do the exact same thing as we did earlier. Start pulling out those threads and fraying the edges.
I also decided to completely fray the edges on another pair of pants because I really liked that look.
I hope you enjoyed this post. I had so much fun with this one. If you liked this, please like, comment, and share this post! I would really appreciate it.
New posts are going to be coming out soon so be sure to come back for more.
Thank you for reading and stay warm,